New Weekly Wednesday Evening Family Support Group Starting 12/26
Starting Wednesday, December 26th, Family Support Group will be meeting weekly on Wednesdays from 6:00pm to 7:30pm at Providence St. Peter Hospital, 413 Lily Road, Olympia, WA 98506. Support Group meets in the Cafeteria Level, Conference Room #202. (Past Cafeteria, 3rd door on right).
Your Wednesday night Family Support Group Facilitators are Marilyn Roberts & Kris Klohe.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need additional information.
NAMI Family Support Group is a peer-led support group for family members, caregivers and loved ones of individuals living with mental illness. Groups generally meet on a monthly basis but may meet weekly. The hallmark of a NAMI support group is leveraging the collective knowledge and experience of the other participants to help and support one another.
What You Should Expect
- Meets monthly or weekly for 90-minute sessions free of charge.
- Designed for loved ones (18 and over) of individuals living with mental illness.
- Facilitated by a trained team of family members of individuals living with mental illness.
- Confidential — share as much or as little personal information as you want.
- Does not recommend or endorse any medications or other medical therapies for your family member.
- Guided by Principles of Support.