NAMI Smarts for Advocacy is a hands-on advocacy training program that helps people living with mental illness, friends and family transform their passion and lived experience into skillful grassroots advocacy.
NAMI Smarts for Advocacy is designed as a series of three 1-2 hour workshops that develop the following skills:Telling a compelling story that is inspiring and makes an “ask” in 90 seconds Writing an effective email, making an elevator speech and making an impactful phone call Orchestrating a successful meeting with an elected Read More
- Thurston-Mason Behavioral Health Forums coming October 22 & 23rd!
- How High Heat Can Impact Mental Health
- Major review asks which supplements really aid mental health
- NAMI Statement On Release Of U.S. Presidential Candidate Positions On Mental Health And Addiction
- What It Feels Like To Be In Psychosis