Edwin adjusted his headset and gripped the game controller in both hands. He swallowed hard. The man had good reason to be nervous. He was about to enter a virtual environment tailor-made to get his heart pumping way more than any action-packed video game: a coffee shop full of people.
- A Seattle program is making mental-health counseling more affordable
- The Top Five Things To Know About Buying Health Insurance
- Facing Discrimination While Advocating
- Support Our Give Local Campaign! October 31st-November 20th
- Unconventional methods could help teens struggling with depression or suicidal thoughts