Mental health can have a serious impact on a business. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, about 80% of adults with depression reported at least some difficulty with work, home, or social activities because of their depression symptoms.
Unfortunately, disorders like anxiety and depression often go undetected for months or years. Unlike physical illnesses, mental health issues are more challenging to pinpoint.
Even though mental health can often be a taboo topic, Read More
- More leeway for states to expand inpatient mental health
- How To Be Supportive Of Your Partner With Mental Illness
- NAMI Excited With New Opportunities To Improve Medicaid Mental Health Care
- Virtual reality therapy has real-life benefits for some mental disorders
- A Seattle program is making mental-health counseling more affordable