Connection Recovery Support Group Coming to Mason County – Weekly Meetings Starting Wednesday, August 8th.August 7, 2018
When: Every Wednesday Evening Time: 5:30pm – 7:00pm Where: Mason Transit Center – Downtown Shelton, 601 W. Franklin Street, 1st floor classroom, follow signs.For more information contact the NAMI Thurston-Mason office at 360-493-6021, Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm. NAMI Connection Recovery Support Group is a free, peer-led support group for adults living with mental illness. You will gain insight from hearing the challenges and successes of others, and the groups are led by NAMI-trained facilitators who’ve been there.
NAMI’s Support Groups are unique Read More
- Spreading Hope Through Peer Support
- NAMI’s New President Outlines Priorities For Serious Mental Illness
- What is Acetyl-L-Carnitine? Depression Linked to Low Levels of Brain Molecule
- What Causes Anxiety? We May Inherit Mental Illness from our Parents, Study in Monkey Suggests
- 5 Ways I Help Myself When My Job Is To Help Others