Join the “You are Not Alone in Thurston-Mason” team virtual walk on May 30, 2020!
Every step is in the right direction — when we all join forces to raise money and awareness for mental illness. We are still having 120 NAMIWalks events across the country this year — we’re not canceling any — we wouldn’t think of it when our collective mental health needs are at their greatest. NAMI’s programs and advocacy are needed more than ever.
Whether you’re “walking” Read More
- Save the date! Tuesday, June 16th for the NAMI Thurston-Mason 2020 Annual Meeting via Zoom!
- Join us this Saturday, June 6th for a special presentation of the NAMI “In Our Own Voice” presentation via Zoom!
- COVID-19 could impact the mental health of millions in Washington state, experts say
- Seattle struggled with suicide in late stages of the 1918 flu
- What Is The Role of Activity for Mental Health?