When I first told the world I suffered from a major depressive disorder and generalized anxiety disorder, I miscalculated. I was angry at the time, and I didn’t realize it would actually have a positive impact on me and the people I represent.
I’m a full-time elected official. I have the great privilege of serving as a Pennsylvania State Representative for the people of the 132nd Legislative District, representing parts of Allentown and South Read More
- Training The Community To Recognize And Respond To Crises
- In new poll on homelessness, Seattle area favors compassion but distrusts politicians
- Washington governor proposes plans to fix mental health
- New Weekly Wednesday Evening Family Support Group Starting 12/26
- How To Create A Workplace That Supports Mental Health